Friday, December 9, 2011

Flat Classroom Student Summit

I learned about Workflow software and how it helps us collaborate from different spots around the world by using wikis and information websites on the internet. Workflow software is a popular tool that can help people build up a large quantity of information easily and with another person. By learning this I realized that not only use workfow software, i use it everyday in fact. I enjoyed the feeling of being able to work with students who were as dedicated to the project as I was. The biggest challenge however was working with the less dedicated students and how they rarely communicated with the other members of the group. I would think that adding required check in posts in discussions would create an incentive to look at what the group has put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment